Reopening – What to expect
The safety and well being of guests & staff is always the priority and with the hotel & pub now fully reopen we’ve made some changes to the way we operate. This information highlights the changes we’ve made and what you can expect when you visit our hotel and pub.
Reception & rooms
- When arriving at the hotel we ask all guests and staff to sanitise their hands before entering and to wait in the reception area to be checked in. If other guests are already present we kindly ask you to wait in the designated area away from others.
- During check in you will be asked questions relating to you and covid-19 before being given your sanitised room key.
- Once you have entered your room our staff are restricted from accessing that area until 2 hours after your departure. Our maintenance and housekeeping departments will have thoroughly checked and cleaned the room before your arrival.
- You will be unable to change rooms once accessed.
- Room service is available at normal times however when delivering your order our staff will place your tray on a table outside, knock on your door and step back. Staff are not permitted to enter the room.
- On checking out of the hotel your account will be delivered to your room early morning for you to check the details. If satisfied all is correct we ask you to contact reception before you leave to arrange contactless payment.
La Chaire restaurant
- Dining tables in all areas of the restaurant are placed at least 1m apart.
- Masks and gloves are not compulsory for any of our staff and some choose not to wear this. Should you prefer your waiting staff to wear this PPE please let us know in advance.